Silver Dollar City theme park has been Branson's #1 attraction for over 50 years. This internationally-awarded 1880's-style theme park treats guests to an experience unlike any other. Nestled amidst the naturally beautiful Ozark Mountains, Silver Dollar City features six world-class festivals, a dozen delightful restaurants, 40 live shows daily and 60 unique shops. Known as the home of American craftsmanship, you can meet over 100 craftsmen demonstrating the art of woodcarving, glass blowing, pottery, blacksmiths and so much more!
Silver Dollar City features 40+ thrilling rides and attractions, including spine-tingling coasters, interactive family adventures and play areas just for little ones!
NEW Time Traveler Coaster - Spring of 2018
FASTEST, STEEPEST & TALLEST COMPLETE-CIRCUIT SPINNING COASTER IN THE WORLD
UNPRECEDENTED SPEED: 50.3 miles per hour
UNIMAGINABLE DROP: 10-story, 90° Vertical Drop
UNPARALLELED HEIGHT: 100 feet tall, custom designed for mountainous terrain
FIRST and ONLY with THREE INVERSIONS
FIRST and ONLY with a VERTICAL LOOP
FIRST and ONLY DOUBLE LAUNCH
- INVESTMENT: $26 Million
- TRACK LENGTH: More than half a mile - 3,020 feet
- INVERSIONS: THREE - Most Inversions EVER on a Spinning Coaster (one Dive Loop, one Zero-G Roll and one Vertical Loop—first and only in the world)
- LAUNCH ELEMENTS: Two Linear Synchronous Motor (LSM) Launches (one horizontal and one inclined)
- RIDE DURATION: 1 minute 57 seconds (Dispatch to stop & unload)
- VEHICLES/TRAINS: 360° Spinning Vehicles with adjustable magnetic spin control. Total of 3 trains carrying 16 passengers (2 per row; 2 rows per vehicle; 4 per train
Silver Dollar City’s An Old Time Christmas is simply breathtaking. With numerous lighting and themed displays, it's like walking through the gates into a winter wonderland...come experience the joy!
From Hwy 65 take the West 76 Country Music Bvld. 10 miles. At stop light turn left onto Indian Point Road.
Hours of Operation
Hours of operation and days open vary greatly throughout the season. Please refer to calendar for exact information on days you wish to visit.
One Day Park Pass
Includes a one day admission to Silver Dollar City
Two Day Park Pass
Includes 2 days of admission to Silver Dollar City
Requires both days be used within a 3 day period
2 Day Pass for Harvest Festival