Many may be wondering, “What’s Happening in Branson on the July 4th weekend? Please comment if you have anything to add. Here is a rundown:
- Branson Landing’s Liberty Light Up Celebration, July 3. Live music 7-10 pm, followed by choreographed lights over Lake Taneycomo.
- Hollister Fireworks at Chad A. Fuqua Park includes the Little Miss Firecracker Pageant, live music and more. Fireworks start at dark.
- Fireburst in Kimberling City, over Table Rock Lake, near the Kimberling City Bridge at dusk on July 2nd.
- Fourth of July Celebration at Château on the Lake. July 4th at dusk.
- Patriotic Picnic at Big Cedar Lodge. Great food, live music, dance party, and Fireworks, 4:30-10 PM.
- Tanger Outlet Mall celebrates their Weekend Summer Sale Event, July 2-4.
- Here is a list of Branson shows through the Independence Day Weekend:
Search here: https://bransonmissouri.com/
- Ballparks of America presents the Stars & Stripes Showdown tournament, July 2-8th.
- Firecracker 5000, 5k and 10k races at the Branson Landing.